HOW TO BYPASS WEB FILTERING OF SCHOOLS & COLLEGES USING PPtP VPN IN PC....??

19 comments

how to bypass fortiguard

Hello Friends….!! Welcome..! By using the below method you can Bypass any WEB FILTER in schools, colleges or offices.

VPN Type: PPTP VPN
VPN Auth: Auto (Enabled)
VPN Server: euro217.vpnbook.com
                          euro214.vpnbook.com
                          us1.vpnbook.com (US VPN - optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
                          ca1.vpnbook.com (Canada VPN - optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading) 
VPN Username: vpnbook
VPN Password : See Password Here

Following are the method to configure PPtP VPN in different OS :-

Configure Free PPTP VPN in Linux Ubuntu

1. Open Network Manager – From the desktop click on the Network Manager icon in the top right hand corner, click on VPN Connections and Configure VPN. If you can’t see the Network Manager icon, you can open network manager by clicking on System -> Preferences -> Network Configuration and then click on the VPN tab.
2. Add VPN connection – When the VPN Connection window is displayed, click on Add to create the new connection.
3. Choose the connection type – Ensure the connection type is PPTP and click Create.
4. Enter VPN Account Details – For gateway enter the VPN server name provided above. In the Connection name field, enter “VPN Connection” as the new connection name. Enter VPN username and Password as provided above.
5. Advanced Settings – Select both MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2 options. Check the box labeled Use Point to Point encryption (MPPE) and then click OK. Click OK again to save the VPN connection.
6. Connect to the VPN – Now start the VPN connection by clicking on the Network Manager Icon again, select VPN Connections and click on the new connection you have created.
7. You’re connected....!! – The Network Manager icon should now have a little padlock icon on it to indicate that the VPN is now connected.

Configure Free PPTP VPN in Windows XP

1. From Windows XP desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel.
2. Click Network Connections icon, open the Network Connections window.
3. Click Next button to get the first “New Connection Wizard” Welcome window.
4. Select “Connect to the network at my workspace” in “Network Connection Type” window, click Next.
5. Select “Virtual Private Network Connection” in “Network Connection” window, click Next.
6. Enter VPN Connection as the VPN connection name, click Next.
7. Enter VPN Server as provided above and click Next.
8. Click “Finish” button.
9. Now the VPN login window shows up, use the above Username and Password and click “Connect” button to start your free Win XP VPN connection....!!

Configure PPTP VPN in Windows 7

1. From Windows 7 Desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. Click Network and Sharing Center.
4. Click Set up a new connection or network, then Connect to a workplace.
5. Select option “No, create a new cnonection”, then “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”.
6. In the Connect to a workplace window, fill VPN Server hostname as provided above.
7. In Next window, use Username and Password as provided above.
8. Click “Connect” button to start the free VPN connection in your Windows 7 Desktop.

Configure Free PPTP VPN in Windows 8

1. Click on “Open Network and Sharing Center” from the network icon from the taskbar or click on “Network and Sharing center” from Control Panel.
2. Click on “Set up a new connection or network”.
3. Select “Connect to a workplace” and click “Next”.
4. Choose “Use my Internet Connection (VPN)”.
5. In the “Internet Address” field use the above provided server as hostname. In the “Destination name” field type “VPN Connection” then click “Create”.
6. Click on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner.
7. Right–click on the “VPN Connection” connection, and choose “Properties” from the menu.
8. Select “Security” tab and for “Type of VPN” select “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)” and click “OK”.
9. Click again on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner, and click “Connect” to “VPN Connection”.
10. In the next fields type VPN username and VPN password as provided above and click “OK”.
11. When next to “VPN Connection” is written “Connected” your connection has been created.

Configure Free PPTP VPN in Mac OS X

1. From Mac OS X 10.x (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion), click Top Left Apple Icon, then click “System Preferences…” menu item, in opened Window, click “Network” icon.
2. In opened Network window, Click on the ‘+’ button at bottom left corner, in the next opened window, input the following, then click “Create” button:
Interface: VPN
VPN Type: PPTP
Service Name: VPN Connection
3. In the next window, enter the VPN Server information as provided above, use Automatic ( 128 bit or 40 bit ) for Encryption, then click Apply button.
5. Click the Advanced button and under the Options tab make sure to check Send all traffic over VPN Connection option, click OK button, click Apply button again.
6. Now click Connect button in the middle of the window, from the Internet Connect window, use the above provided VPN Username in the name field, and use the password given above, click “OK” button to start your free VPN connection in your Mac OS X desktop....!!


Enjoy....!!


Note - This post is just for educational purpose.


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for further updates..! Just click the Message Button on the below left corner of your screen and enter your e-mail and click SIGN UP :-)


If you face any problems then you can leave a comment below....we will get back to you as soon as possible. :-) :-)

google+

linkedin

19 comments:

  1. Hi it's another Xmas countdown, take good change of this advantage DISCOUNT by settling you bills etc!! HACKING CARD/ LOANS FROM CARD TO CARD.
    Are you doubting your spouse, your thoughts can be right you know. hacking is what I do try me & see for yourself.

    *Facebook Hacking Tricks
    * Database Hacking
    * G-mail/AOL/Yahoomail/ Inbox Hacks
    *Control Device Remotely Hack
    *University Grade Upgraded
    *Wiping of Credit Cards/ Increase Credit Cards Hacks
    *Western Union & Money Gram Hacks
    *Loan Transfer
    *Hacking Card (ATM)
    *Recover your lost Facebook/Gmail/Bitcoin wallet password etc.All you need do just Email:- arstrongcyberwizard@yahoo.com or whatsapp +12899600524 %100? guarantee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607 for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card.
    We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order. Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the big Four banks listed a default on my Credit rating. Even though I paid them out with extra fees they refused to remove it. Now my Credit Rating is repaired… It is with sincere gratitude that I recommend RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM(906) 212-6518. For Credit Fix Solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I contacted RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518. And was really grateful at their professionalism and motivation to help me.
    Jackeline was keen on reviewing my credit file and recommending a course of action.
    It’s really nice to see people passionate about helping others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I tried to buy a house only to be shut down because of credit history, which is completely paid for, and only happened because we were struggling. We now have a good income and can’t buy a home.
    Was told about RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM(906) 212-6518. And they were so nice right from the start. I now have a clear credit report and my family and I can move on to the next phase of our lives. Highly recommended.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Ransom Warecredit and the team have been absolutely amazing with the clients I have referred.
    Great customer service with extremely quick turnaround times.
    I would highly recommend them RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518. To anyone with a credit impairment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete

  9. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or
    always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,
    email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to
    HACKINTECHNOLOGY@CYBERSERVICES.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was reading an article on NACA first home buyer website (reviews) and came across this company TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR in regard of helping me out with my credit situation. I had a car loan that is on my credit and the whole thing was in dispute because they sold a car that has been repaired twice for same problem. They misapplied payment to a side note and regular payment that was holding me up from purchasing a home. Well the good news is I purchase the house last month cause TROVIAN TEAM eventually deleted the car loan and raised my score to 810 in less than 7days including the negative items on my report was cleared. Here is their contact details TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or test; +1 (424) 307 4562. You can contact them for your credit repairs now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Friends, My name is Leo Marcos I live Colorado with my family. I'm a Truck driver and am always busy on the road. I want to appreciate TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR for their monumental help recently on my bad credit I got to tell you this. My score was 510 I wanted to buy a house but I knew my credit was not up to standard to get a home. So I made a personal research along which i came across a review about TROVIAN on how they fixed a Man's credit and increased his score so I contacted them immediately they deleted my old accounts and increased my score to 803 which i was so surprised now I’m able to buy a house. I really appreciate their good work and i promised about telling everyone out there what they did on my report. They are very good and understanding expert you can easily reach them on TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM +1 (424) 307 4562

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never believe i could ever own a mine store here in California after been through a lot of natural disaster which hurt my credit score so much until this great hacker name TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR they really assisted me in getting my eviction off my credit report and raised my credit score back to 800 I am able to get my first mortgage loan been approved within few days and they added more trade lines to my credit report. Contact them through TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM +1(424) 307 4562

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit; they make big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly due as instructed and get nothing in return. I used them for about a year and my credit scores rate went down. I had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and hard inquiries. I was young and dumb back then. I got across TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR they are genius, get through with them today and you will be glad you did. TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +1 (424) 307 4562 He saved me from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...they deleted all the hard inquiries ,collections, derogatory on my credit report and then proceeded to improving my credit score to 800's

    ReplyDelete
  15. I opened my first credit card 8 years back with capital one. I was advised to use it a lot and pay it off before due time. After some years I lost my job and I was on able to meet up, which affected my report. I had some credit debts, utility bills, inquires and some collective items on my report. I came across a review on the YouTube about a credit expert company called TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR which got my attention. I contacted them, we settled with a price then they start working on my credit, in less than 7 days I received a message that some changes as been done on my report. They cleared everything and pay off my debts and also raised my credit to 799 from the initial 580. Mail them with the following TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM PHONE +1 (424) 307 4562. They are 100% legit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Indian colleges email database

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing is worst in life, than living with a bad credit score it always feels like killing yourself if you’ve ever been in this before, I had Credit score of 485 and still yet it was tough getting a loan to start up something. I had 4 Capital one credit debts, Criminal record of 4years ago shown on Experian, Mortgage loan to clear before 5th of next month it was really terrible. Until a friend talked to me about TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR Company, She met online who wiped all her debts. I contact them at TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM +1 (424) 307 4562 they responded and requested some details which I gave them, they assured me everything would be done in 5 days, I paid an affordable amount before they started the job, Now I’m happy with all debts cleared and the criminal record was removed also my score was raised to 799, now the loan is approved to start a business. You’re indeed a savior to me. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My credit has been down for a long time. I've put off doing anything about it. A week ago, after seeing posts about TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM on Trulia, I dropped a messaged at night while I was at work. I wasn’t expecting a reply until the next day, they replied within few minutes, and we put up time to consult over the phone. After a lengthy and informative conversation with them, I felt confident in my decision. Yesterday, I received news that all my collection accounts had been dropped! Dismissed, and removed from my credit report and my score jumped to 799. The hype is real and I'm excited for the future and my improved credit score & financial freedom. Here is their working contact: +1 (424) 307 4562

    ReplyDelete
  19. A warm greetings to you all reading this my name is Steven Joe; Competence is one thing we don’t need to undermine. TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR has proved to be competent, reliable and trustworthy. They used their wealth of experience in fixing my bad Credit Report, deleting all negative items including FBI reports and medical bills and bankruptcy from my credit report. They gave me an excellent score of 803 I have no worries anymore I got my life back. Thanks to TROVIANS. I’m sure you won’t have any regret employing the services of TROVIAN. You can always reach them on TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM Phone +1 424 307 4562. Have a Great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete